Caesars Online Casino, operating in the US since 2018, has quickly become a leading name in the casino betting industry. Partnered with Turtle Creek in Michigan, the Caesars Online Casino is one of the premier options for those in Michigan. With an excellent rewards program, a healthy list of available casino games, and a generous welcome offer, it’s hard to go wrong.
In this Caesars Casino MI review, I will go over what makes it one of the best in Michigan, but also what it could improve.
Available in multiple states across the country, Caesars Casino allows players in Arizona, Connecticut, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington D.C. and Wyoming to enjoy its betting services.
Caesars Casino – MICHIGAN- Get a $10 sign-up bonus + 100% deposit match up to $1K + 2500 Reward Credits® when you wager $25+
Eligible new Caesars Palace iCasino mobile or online accountholders can earn a $10 registration casino bonus, a deposit match casino bonus equal to 100% of their first deposit up to $1,000, and 2,500 Reward Credits after wagering at least $25 on casino games during their first 7 days after registration. The promotion begins at 12:01am ET on July 17, 2023, and will end at 11:59pm ET on December 31, 2023 (“Promotion Period”). Promotion is sponsored by William Hill U.S. HoldCo, Inc. (“Caesars”).
1. Offer Description:
• NEW PLAYER $10 Registration Bonus + 100% Deposit Match up to $1,000 + 2,500 Bonus Reward Credits
2. Promo Dates:
• The promotion begins at 12:01am ET on July 17, 2023, and will end when Caesars removes the promotion from its website and mobile application (“Promotion Period”).
3. Eligible Participants:
• To be eligible for the offer, you must:
i. Be 21 years of age or older;
Caesars Online Casino Games
Caesars Online Casino offers a captivating experience for both seasoned gamblers and new players. The wide variety of games includes diverse themes, rule variations, and payout odds, ensuring an engaging and entertaining time for all.
Caesars offers a online slots collection for all types of audience. Classic players can enjoy Cleopatra or DaVinci Diamonds, while younger players gravitate towards slots like Family Guy and Dr. Jekyll Goes Wild.
Caesars also features more complex slots with over 100 paylines, progressive payouts, and immersive multilevel, 3D bonus rounds. The variety of slots available exceeds industry standards, and alongside traditional options, there are popular progressive slots such as Millionaires Club III, Captain Nemo, Rags to Riche$, Cleopatra, Siberian Storm, and the highly acclaimed Divine Fortune.
Caesars Online Casino provides various versions to suit your preferences. These include:
- Sidebet Blackjack: Offers a 3:2 payout on blackjack wins and allows you to enhance your payout with one of the five available side bets. Activate the Mega Match side bet and receive a 5,000:1 payout when both you and the dealer are dealt a suited king and queen as your initial cards. The game has a minimum bet of $1 and a maximum bet of $500.
- Microlimit Blackjack: Features a minimum bet of $0.10, doesn’t offer a surrender option, and pays 6:5 on blackjack (2:1 on suited blackjacks). Although the rule set is not the most favorable, it provides a very low minimum wager size.
The remaining options are similar, differing mainly in the betting amounts. These classic blackjack tables follow standard rules, paying 3:2 on blackjack, allowing doubles on any two cards, doubles after splits, and accepting bets ranging from $0.25 to $1,000.
Caesars offers several types of roulette, each with different rules and payouts:
- American Roulette: Includes a racetrack option for betting on numbers and their neighbors based on their position on the wheel. Two variants available.
- NYX European Roulette: Features a single zero slot instead of a zero and double zero. Several variants offered.
- 100/1 Roulette: This high-stakes roulette table has numbers from 1 to 100, along with red/black, even/odd, and shape symbols on the wheel. Single numbers pay 100/1, rows pay 9/1, and red/black pays even money.
At Caesars Online Casino, you can enjoy a variety of table games, such as:
- Let it Ride: A poker variant where you play against a pay table. Make three bets, receive five cards, and form the best poker hand possible. Minimum bets start at $1, with a maximum of $75.
- Three Card Poker: A popular poker-based game ideal for those short on time or new to poker. Make an ante bet, receive three face-up cards, and decide whether to double your ante or fold. Bonus bets like Pair Plus and 6 Card Bonus are available.
Other available table games include Ultimate Texas Hold’em, Mississippi Stud, Pai Gow, Baccarat, and Three Card Stud.
The Caesars Casino live dealer games are provided by Evolution Gaming. The most popular is Blackjack, and there are always multiple tables available so you can find a seat.
The Caesars Casino live casino games include:
- Infinite Blackjack
Caesars offers an extensive selection of video poker games, with some overlap between titles. For a smooth experience and potentially better odds, opt for the Game King titles. Here are some notable options:
- Deuces Wild Elite (99.45%): Offers enhanced payouts for five-of-a-kinds and pays three-of-a-kind or better.
- Five Play Draw Poker: Starts with a base hand that is held in four other hands. Each hand draws cards from its own deck to replace discards. Different versions of the game provide unique twists, such as bonus payouts for specific four of a kind combinations. The theoretical payout is approximately 97%. A Triple-Play version is also available.
- All-American (96.99%)
- Aces and Faces (99%)
- Game King Double Bonus (99.17%)
- Game King Double Double Bonus (98.98%)
- Game King Jacks or Better (99.54%)
- Game King Bonus Poker (99.17%)
- Double Double Regal (97.87%)
- Jester Poker (97.19%)
Caesars Casino Banking Methods
Caesars Casino banking options are plentiful, especially for deposits.
Online deposits have a minimum of $10. However, you can go to Harrah’s Casino to deposit, and there are no limits.
- VIP Preferred e-Check
- PayNearMe: Allows you to deposit at a local 7-Eleven convenience store (max $500)
- Online Bill Pay
- Cashier at Caesars
- Caesars Play+ Prepaid Card
Withdrawals are possible through:
- VIP Preferred e-Check
- Cashier at Caesars
- Caesars Prepaid Card
- Caesars Play+ Prepaid Card
Caesars Casino Online Software
The Caesars website and mobile app are both easy to navigate. The software is simple, making it easy to find what you are looking for. While browsing the site, nothing seemed to take too long or crash.
Several years ago, some people did have complaints about the online software. However, Caesars made a switch to NYX Gaming. Now, the navigation on desktop and mobile app has improved.
NYX Gaming is one of the industry leaders when it comes to digital gaming. The company has a large portfolio of some of the top operators, casinos, and lotteries around the world.
Caesars Casino Online Desktop
Caesars browser-based online casino is incredibly reliable and efficient. Throughout extensive testing and countless hours of use, we have never encountered any crashes, resets, or freezes. The layout is designed for easy accessibility, with all options conveniently placed at the top of the screen and games organized by type below. Promotions are displayed in a scrolling banner just below the header, and the cashier and help options can be easily accessed from a drop-down menu. Overall, it offers an excellent setup for a browser-based online casino.
Caesars Casino App
The Caesars Casino app is available for iOS and Android, offering a seamless experience. The user-friendly lobby makes it easy for players to navigate, even when transitioning to mobile.
With a wide range of slots, video poker, blackjack games, roulette tables, live dealer options, and virtual sports, the app offers an impressive selection. Players can conveniently access their account statement, bonuses, and perform deposit and withdrawal transactions directly within the app. If any issues arise, a Live Chat feature is just a couple of taps away, connecting players to trained support representatives.
Caesars Casino Security and Trust
Caesars Casino is a reliable online casino. You can be sure that your banking information will be safe. The online casino uses geolocation services to ensure that you are within the borders of the legal states. This information can be kept for up to 10 years, which meets the state and federal guidelines. You can opt-out of the location services by visiting your account settings or notifying customer support.
Caesars Responsible Gambling
Caesars Casino takes responsible gambling seriously – they have a dedicated page for account limits and other resources to help players gamble responsibly, which can be easily navigated to from any other page in the website or app via the menu bar. This page mentions the following features:
- Self-Exclusion – Caesars Casino offers a self-exclusion program that allows players to voluntarily cut off their access from the platform for a set period of time. During this time, players will not be able to access their account or place bets on the platform – and they’ll be required to apply for reinstatement after the period expires.
- Deposit, Spending, and Daily Time Limits – Caesars Casino allows players to set limits on how much they can deposit or, bet, or spend time on the app. These limits can be set on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis, and can be made stricter at any time with immediate effect.
Players may also find information on this page about how to opt out of receiving marketing communications from Caesars Online Casino, as well as resources for those seeking help with problem gambling tailored to the player’s state of residence.
Caesars Casino Customer Support
Caesars offers several customer support options to assist players with questions or issues they may encounter while using the platform. These options include:
Caesars also offers a comprehensive help center on its website that include answers to frequently asked questions, as well as detailed guides on how to use the platform, for players with relevant questions.
Caesars Casino Website and App FAQs
Yes. On the website, you can download the Caesars Casino and Sportsbook Michigan for free on iPhone and Android devices.
Anyone over 21 in participating states can claim the Caesars Casino promo code with a qualifying deposit of $10 or more.
Yes. It has one of the best rewards programs in Michigan. By staying loyal to Caesars Casino, you can earn points and redeem them for cash.
Caesars is one of the most recognizable gambling brands in North America.